Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

17th Week of Preschool

Wednesday, December 8th, I babysat. This was the first day in a few weeks that Kaitlynn didn't receive her Zyrtec and in about a week that she didn't take Delsym. Hoping her behavior turns around! Kaitlynn got ready for preschool and we packed her snack (pretzel sticks, raisins and 2 oatmeal cookies).

Kaitlynn's main teacher was sick so they had a sub. While Kaitlynn was in school, I had to get blood work, purchase the book for my Women's Group on Thursday and picked up MawMaw. We picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. She seemed to have a good day, but was tired. We went to get her special drink and ran a few errands. Kaitlynn fell asleep in the car and still slept when we carried her into the restaurant for dinner.
She has been so tired lately.

After dinner, Kaitlynn and MawMaw gave Daisy a bath.

Dave looked at a used mini van for us, but it had too many miles, wanted too much for it and wasn't the make and model we are really wanting. It definitely wasn't meant to be!

I was excited that I received my Etsy purchase already. It will be revealed soon!
We also received our first Christmas Card of the season. I was getting a little worried and wondering if we were on anyone's Christmas Card list!
I read the first chapter of I Quit, the book we are reading for my Women's Group.

Thursday, the 9th, I met my Women's Group. Most of us showed up, only 1 missing. It was a great time of catching up and fellowship with these wonderful women. Kim is so sweet, she gave us all Godiva chocolate and Kathy gave us all a lip balm that is all natural.


I met Kaitlynn and Dave after that to run an errand. Dave got Kaitlynn ready for preschool and they packed her snack before meeting me. After dropping Kaitlynn off at preschool, Dave and I went to lunch. 2 of Kaitlynn's teachers were sick and a sub filled in for them.

After preschool, Kaitlynn fell asleep and missed her swim class. This Thursday swim class is just not working out. She has missed 2 out of the 5 classes so far!

We mailed out our Christmas Cards and I was so happy to get these adorable makeup bags that I ordered from Artscow for Christmas gifts.
Aren't they cute?

Dave signed up for a half marathon in the Spring to raise money for Living Water International (the team is through our church). I am so proud of him! He has already started running / training on his own. Living Water International exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and to experience "living water" — the gospel of Jesus Christ — which alone satisfies the deepest thirst.

Kaitlynn's extreme hyperactivity seemed to be getting better since off that medicine!

3 comments:

  1. LOL at the dog getting a bath! I'm glad you were able to figure out the medicine was causing Kaitylnn's hyperactivity.

    I forgot we went to the same church too. I wanted to join Team Living Water, but there was just no way I'd be able to run with them. I never have a sitter for Abby. Congrats to your hubby for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, it seems like ages since I've been here, hello! Sound sike you have been busy, glad Kaitlynn's getting better. PS -- we miss lots of swimming too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys have a lot going on.. Love the bags and art work.. Have a great day. Thanks for the kind words..

    ReplyDelete