Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dance, Preschool, Family Fun Night and Scarefest

Tuesday, October 26th, I babysat. Kaitlynn attended dance class. It was observation week. Dave and Hanna came to watch Kaitlynn dance. It was so funny because Kaitlynn and I were late to dance and Miss Julie kept calling Kaitlynn "Emily." For some reason, Kaitlynn wouldn't tell her that wasn't her name. Actually, I'm not even sure if Kaitlynn realized she was talking to her. Finally, Dave opened the door to the dance studio and corrected her. It was kind of funny! We went to lunch at McDonald's after class.

Kaitlynn got ready for preschool after lunch at McDonald's. I had already packed her snack (grapes, raisins, fritos). Hanna went with me to take Kaitlynn to school.

I picked up the laptop. It had lots of viruses on it and needed a different anti-virus protection. Then Hanna, MawMaw and I went to get our nails and eyebrows done. I was a little irritated with the lady doing my nails and eyebrows because I told her I had to leave by a certain time and she ran over. She also didn't do that great of a job for the price she charged.

I was a few minutes late picking up Kaitlynn, but it worked out. Kaitlynn had a hearing test, which she passed. The daily schedule said they read "Pumpkin Day and Pumpkin Night," played numeral dice toss, stretched and cut goop at the play dough table, made cookie cutter prints, went outside to play on the playground and in music sang "Five Little Pumpkins."

Kaitlynn, Dave and I met Tia, Mike, Annabelle and Alayna at McDonald's for Family Fun Night Fall Party. Kaitlynn had her face painted like a cat, played games, colored and we ate dinner.


We all went to the History Museum for a Halloween Scarefest. The girls made a ghost craft, had some candy, made a rope and explored the History Museum. Kaitlynn also got her hand painted with a heart.


We ended the evening at Yo My Goodness for some yummy frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment