Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fall and Pumpkin Carving

Monday, October 25th, I babysat. Kaitlynn, Max and I went to the library's All About Fall activity. A couple people we met at the ECC PCIP classes were also there, Ava and her grandma and Cassie and her mom / grandma / caregiver.


Later, Kaitlynn and I attended Fall Fun at ECC. Kaitlynn's teachers were Miss Carla and Miss Debbie. This class went better than the last ECC PCIP class.

Afterwards, Kaitlynn and I went to get special drinks.

That evening, Dave and Kaitlynn carved the pumpkins (just the bigger ones). Unfortunately (and surprisingly), we didn't take any pictures. Kaitlynn and I baked the pumpkin seeds and an apple pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment