Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year and Birthday Party Prep

Saturday, January 1st, Kaitlynn and I slept until 12 or 12:30PM! What a way to start the New Year! We booked Kaitlynn's birthday party. We decided on RiverChase because Kaitlynn always wants to play on the Rainforest play area jungle gym. We were going to have a swim party as well, but decided against it. Kaitlynn picked out her theme. She chose Rapunzel / Tangled. We also ordered most of the food for the party.

We went to Old Navy to return some stuff from Christmas and then went to pick out party supplies for Kaitynn's birthday party.

We went to McDonald's for dinner and ran into Tia, Mike, Annabelle and Alayna. The girls played in the playland. Tia offered to make Kaitlynn's birthday cake, so we were able to scratch that off our list!
The girls enjoyed an ice cream too!

Sunday, the 2nd, I have been taking less and less of my pain medication. Only had to take it once on the 31st and once on the 2nd. I didn't take any on December 30th or January 1st.

We went to church. Our message was about change and why it can be so tricky and where the real transformation comes from.
In Kaitlynn's class, she heard the Christmas story (Luke 1:26-28, 2:1-20).

After church, we signed Kaitlynn up for Swim Class Level II which starts on the 8th and Start Smart (a sports class) which starts in February.

We picked up MawMaw, went shopping and then went to Alayna's first birthday party.


Monday, the 3rd, I had a headache all day. Kaitlynn and I picked up MawMaw and we went to our doctor appointments. On the way home, Kaitlynn started vomiting in the car. I had to pull over on the highway and get her and the car seat cleaned off. I was so thankful my mom was there with us. We went to MawMaw's house and I called the pediatrician. They said she has the stomach flu and to keep her hydrated.

A few hours after she vomited, she said she was hungry. We thought that was a good sign, but it wasn't. She was able to keep the fruit she wanted down, but then later had chicken nuggets and vomited soon after. Once she hadn't vomited for a few hours, I drove her home. As soon as we got home, she vomited (all down my back because I was holding her). Later that evening she had a popsicle and soup and was able to keep that down.

Tuesday, the 4th, Kaitlynn missed dance class since she was sick on the 3rd. I was afraid it would be too much on her. She hadn't vomited since 8:50PM the night before, but did have 1 episode of diarrhea that afternoon.

She went to MawMaw's house, so I could attend my OB appointment. Dave met me at the appointment. I had an ultrasound first. They were checking the cysts and the baby (of course). I still had the cysts, but they were getting smaller.
The baby's heart rate was 158. We could see the baby wiggling on the screen. We have a wiggle worm. The baby measured right on track.

Later, I went for all my first trimester blood work, which was all fine.

1 comment: