Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

11 Weeks, Swim Class and Date Night

Friday, January 14th, I was 11 weeks pregnant. According to Babycenter, the baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. The hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of the bones are beginning to harden. The baby's already busy kicking and stretching, and his/her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that the diaphragm is forming.
Weekly pregnancy pic.

I also took a photo shoot of Kaitlynn for Valentine's photo cards. The first 8 pictures are with her "This Little Princess is Going to be a Big Sister!" shirt / outfit, since we needed to get some good ones with her wearing that. The other 3 are in her Valentine's outfit.


We made the announcement of our pregnancy to the facebook world!

We went to MawMaw's house and took her to an appointment. While she was at the appointment, Kaitlynn and I went to Yo My Goodness for some frozen yogurt. Yummy! Later, Dave met us for dinner at Pasta House.
We went to Walgreens and Kaitlynn talked MawMaw into buying her a doctor's kit. Kaitlynn needed it for the new baby!


Saturday, the 15th, Kaitlynn had her level II / Goldfish swim class. She did great! We took naps afterwards. Later Kaitlynn went to MawMaw's so Dave and I could have a date night. We haven't had a date night since our anniversary in November, unless you count the almost 2 day stay at the hospital in December! We went to Casa Gallardo for dinner and then to see "Little Fockers." We both really liked the movie. It was hilarious!

Before bed, we read Phillipians to prepare for a new series starting at church this weekend.

It seems a lot of my friends are interested / are going to see the NKOTBSB tour. I was really into the NKOTB, but I have no interest in going to this concert. Am I alone in this? Maybe I am just getting old!

Sunday, the 16th, we attended church. We started a new series, Life Audacious, that will unpack Paul's letter to the Phillipians.
In Kaitlynn's class,they learned that "Jesus loves us all the time." They heard the story of Jesus and his disciples (Luke 5-6, Matthew 5 and 26:20-30).

After church, I cleaned / organized the kitchen table, closet and counter and the master bedroom.

Monday, the 17th, Kaitlynn attended a MLM Playdate at Olympiad. She had so much fun! Afterwards, she asked if she could do gymnastics.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We ate lunch, then went to MawMaw's to take her to an appointment. While MawMaw was in the appointment, we went to Yo My Goodness for frozen yogurt.

Dave watched Kaitlynn so I could attend my Sacred Romance class at church. I started reading the first few chapters of "The Sacred Romance" and kind of felt like I was missing something or not understanding something, but the class really helped clear that up. I am really looking forward to getting to know the ladies at my table and unpacking "The Sacred Romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment