Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1st Level 2 Swim Class

Saturday, January 8th Kaitlynn advanced to Level 2 Swimming / Goldfish level! I am so proud of my girl because she did great!
We saw Ms. Lauren, her Parent/Tot swim instructor and we turned in the contract for her birthday party. Kaitlynn had fun playing in the Rainforest jungle gym.


We went to Babies R Us for a baby shower. It wasn't as organized or as good as I remember it being when we went when I was pregnant with Kaitlynn.

We ate lunch and then went to MawMaw's. Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went to get manis and pedis done. A girls day at the salon!


Sunday, the 9th we went to church. We continued in our Change series. We talked about how to become more like God.
In Kaitlynn's class, they learned "Jesus loves us all the time." They heard the story Jesus and the disciples (Luke 5-6, Matthew 5 and 26:20-30). It was funny when I picked Kaitlynn up from her, one of the kid volunteers handed us the magnet and Kaitlynn said "Fruit by the foot!" Another parent and I cracked up! Silly girl!

Monday, the 10th I was supposed to start a women's class at church, Sacred Romance, but it was canceled due to a winter weather advisory. Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to dinner with MawMaw, Hanna, Adam and Brandon. We didn't get much snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment