Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wrapping Up March

I forgot to post about this really cute note pad I ordered from Walgreens. It was during a photo deals week. I put one of Kaitlynn's birthday pictures on it and think it turned out super cute!
Photobucket


I wanted to share some pictures of clothes that either MawMaw, myself or other family members have bought the baby. Kaitlynn had fun picking out clothes for baby brother.

PhotobucketMawMaw and Kaitlynn picked this out.


PhotobucketI picked this out on 1 of my Target sprees.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketShopping spree at Macy's. Kaitlynn loved picking out these clothes.


Photobucket

PhotobucketPreppy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment