Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, July 11, 2011

30th Week of Dance and 33rd Week of Preschool

Tuesday, April 26th, Kaitlynn woke up to having a dream about worms in the shower trying to eat her. She asked if worms had arms. They are observing live worms in her preschool classroom and I think she is a little apprehensive about it. Kaitlynn took a shower and got ready for dance class. It was observation week. All 5 girls were in class. Dave and Kaitlynn's grandma came to watch her. Kaitlynn did well. Afterwards, we went home for lunch and to get ready for preschool. For snack, she chose an apple and raisins. While Kaitlynn was in preschool, I checked my emails and napped.
PhotobucketKaitlynn received her book from Scholastics.

The daily schedule said they read "Not a Boy," worked on surprises for their moms, played Kids on Stage (a charades game), went outside to play on the playground and in music had an all children's request. When I picked Kaitlynn up, she wanted to play outside of school for a bit.

We went to MawMaw's. In the car on the way there, she fell asleep. She napped for about an hour. We went to the mall, had dinner and then went to the hair salon. I had an appointment to get my hair cut, highlighted and eye brows waxed. MawMaw watched Kaitlynn. Kaitlynn thought I looked so funny with the foils in my hair. I really liked my new hair dresser.

Kaitlynn got home, took a bath, got ready for bed and we read her devotional. At bedtime, she said my stomach was getting taller and taller. She is very sweet because she always asks how the baby is doing. Although she saws, "How's your baby doing?" I think it's funny when she refers to the baby as just mine. Kaitlynn watched a little Dancing with the Stars before bed and got upset when it was over. That was her first and only time watching the show, but she enjoyed the dancing. When Dave got home, Kaitlynn told him about how funny my hair looked and wanted me to show him a picture of how funny my hair looked (with the foils in it). She was a little disappointed to hear I didn't take a picture. She was asleep about 10PM. Baby moved around, I had a little bit of heartburn and some Braxton Hicks.

I was grateful for being able to get my hair done, Kaitlynn having a good day at dance and school, she did well for MawMaw, sun shining and no rain.

Wednesday, the 27th, I woke up at 3AM and had a hard time going back to sleep. I didn't feel well that morning. Kaitlynn told me to stay in bed and that daddy would take her to school. Sweet girl! Of course, daddy had to go to work, so he couldn't take her to school. After lunch, when I told Kaitlynn it was time to get ready for school, she said it was too late to go to school. It was dark out and raining. Then she asked if we were going in our pajamas. She got ready for preschool after lunch. She chose raisins and chips for snack.

I filled out the paperwork for her to do a week of Summer Camp at her school. I also signed her up for a Self-Esteem class that her and I would attend together. While she was at school, I made the beds, did the dishes, watched my soaps and rescheduled some doctor appointments. I picked up Kaitlynn from school. The daily schedule said the reread "Not a Boy," continued creating box art (pretending the box is something else), played kick the ball in the gym and in music listened to "Goin' on a Bear Hunt."
Photobucket

We went to Circle K and then to MawMaw's. On the way, she fell asleep. She napped in the car for about an hour. It took that long to get to MawMaw's because of the rain and traffic. We went to the mall and had dinner. Then MawMaw had an appointment to get her hair done. Afterwards, we ran another errand, then went home. Kaitlynn got ready for bed and we read her devotional. She went to sleep after 10PM. Baby moved around.

I was grateful for being safe while driving in the rain, no flooding and Kaitlynn's school.

Thursday, the 28th, Kaitlynn got ready for preschool. For snack she chose, an apple and raisins. I felt sick before taking her to school. We got to preschool about 5 minutes late. While at school, I did laundry and went to the post office. I picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they did Yoga, played I Spy bingo (listening for letter sounds), went outside on the playground and in music sang / listened to BINGO. Kaitlynn walked her friends to the bus.

Kaitlynn had swim class. Ms. Tori was her instructor. There were 6 kids in her class. They dove for rings, made rain clouds, used the kickboard, practiced arm circles, floating (while they counted to 10), played red light / green light, did rocketship, torpedo, red light / green light again and jumped in 2 times. Another instructor helped towards the end of class. Kaitlynn let go of the wall and went under a few times. She handled it well. She is getting more and more comfortable with going under water. She took a shower after class was over.

We came home and had dinner. Kaitlynn took a bath and got ready for bed, she read some books and her devotional with Dave and prayed. She was asleep after 9:30PM. Baby moved around. He seems to have dropped and is not up as high as he was. I had some Braxton Hicks.

I was grateful for Kaitlynn's school and the school district, swimming, transportation, waking up / having another day to spend with Kaitlynn and Dave and carrying baby in my womb and no flooding in the area. It has been raining a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment