Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Guess Who's Coming to Chaifetz Arena?

Photobucket

Disney On Ice presents Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 3 is coming to Chaifetz Arena September 22-25. Save $4 on tickets when you use code "MOMT3". Offer valid on all performances. Not valid on front row or VIP seating. Valid online only. Service charges, facility and handling fees may apply. To purchase tickets, click on the link.



I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events. Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment